Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all NAM staff are working from home.
To get in touch please email: email@example.com or leave a message at 020 3727 0123.
We aim to respond to all email queries within 48 hours.
Please be aware that as a small, UK based charity with limited resources we are unable to respond to the following types of query:
- Requests for advice about a specific, personal health concern.
- Queries relating to an individual’s risk of exposure to and likelihood of contracting HIV.
- Information on entry, residency, visa or travel restrictions for people living with HIV.
- Requests for financial assistance and funding.
- Requests for help with school or university projects.
If your query falls into any of the above categories then the following sections or pages of the website might be useful for you:
- www.aidsmap.com/about-HIV - clearly written information on all aspects of HIV.
- www.aidsmap.com/hiv-test-finder - find a free HIV testing centre convenient to you (UK only).
- www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/travel-restrictions-people-hiv - information on travel restrictions for people with HIV.
Other websites and organisations that might be helpful are:
- Terrence Higgins Trust helpline, THT Direct - 0808 802 1221. Call them for support, advice and information.
- www.hivtravel.org - this website hosts a global database of HIV specific travel and residence restrictions for people with HIV.
If you have a specific concern about your health or you are worried about your risk of acquiring HIV NAM always recommend that you speak to a healthcare worker or a doctor in the first instance. They will be able to give you tailored information and advice based on your particular circumstances.
Please note that NAM is not a grant-making organisation. We regret that, due to limited capacity, we are unable to respond to requests for funding.